Diamanti per tutti

70percentpure by Stephanie Duval - take a peek behind the scenes
A couple of weeks ago I was invited by Belgian lifestyle blogger Stephanie Duval for a dinner party. She was hosting an intimate soirée for her favourite bloggers to celebrate the jewelry line she created for Antwerp brand Diamanti per tutti. Normally I'm not easily persuaded to attend blogger events, but I really wanted to meet Stephanie and was curious to get to know the people behind the brand. 
And I didn't regret it... Not only did I have a nice chat with Stephanie and the sweet people from Diamanti per tutti - I ate some great food freshly made for us by food blogger Louise and got to know my fellow Belgian bloggers. The dinner took place in the Diamanti-shop and when all of the tarte tatin was eaten, we got to try on all the jewels in the store. Diamonds everywhere, like a dream come true... This brand knows their stuff: modern designs without a hefty price tag, each jewel is handset with certified authentic diamonds and all diamonds are conflict free.  
Check out their e-shop, or better yet visit their store and try on the goodies. Love at first sight for sure - my new diamond moon ring hasn't left my finger since I got it...

Thanks again Stephanie, Edward, Steph and Floris for the invitation - and for the beautiful diamond ring you gifted me!

Comments

Kelly said…
Het was heel fijn je te ontmoeten! Ben je blog al een tijdje aan het volgen: ik zie hier leuke dingen verschijnen! :)