Kitchen krazy

photos via myscandinavianhome, elleinterior, frenchyfancy, blackbirdstyle & trendenser
If you're a regular reader of this blog, you know I like to cook, try out new recipes and love to discover food blogs. So two years ago, when I bought my apartment, I thought a lot about what my perfect kitchen would look like. The kitchen area is rather small, so had to be designed ultra-practical. I chose for white kitchen cabinets with drawers and a light oak worktop. My pots and pans, tableware and provisions just about fit - a good reason not to buy more cute plates and bowls. 
Now it's time for part two of the kitchen renovation: the walls above the cabinets were left bare and I would love to put up some shelving and a magnetic knife rack, paint the walls a dramatic colour as backdrop, install better lighting and get a marble tray to display kitchen utensils. The pictured kitchens all have elements I would love to incorporate in mine: a great use of colour, an interesting copper pot rack, herb plants and a collection of chopping boards. Time to go shopping - to be continued...

Comments

Kelly said…
Looking forward to the process of your kitchen redesign, especially after seeing this mood board.