How to eat

photo via kinfolk

The past two weeks were crazy busy. Work, play, projects, birthday celebrations - there were nights that I would sit on my couch, unable to move. My healthy diet got totally ruined - sugary snacks here I come! My absolute low: the night after a bad day at work that my dinner consisted out of a tub of Ben&Jerry's cookie dough ice cream. Needless to say, I can't keep on eating like that. So here are some quick, tasty and healthy alternatives I found...

*jus jus: organic cold-pressed raw juices - perfect for a juice cleanse (check out their tips) or as a vitamin-boost in between meals.
*don't know what to cook? check out this Dutch cooking blog, you can select recipes by indicating which ingredients you have tucked away in your kitchen cupboards or fridge.
*smartmat: no time to go grocery shopping? Get a week menu delivered to your door, you just have to cook it. There's also a veggie and quick&easy menu, so something for all tastes.
*breakfast is the most important meal of the day: discover some delicious breakfast recipes on Lucy's blog or on my all-time favourite breakfast blog.
My ultimate tip: food tastes better when it's shared. So put together a salad, a quick stir-fry or easy pasta dish and invite some friends over. Drink a glass of wine, share something chocolaty for dessert and have a laugh - no better way to beat stress.

Comments