& Other Stories


Last year I got to know & Other Stories, the premium high-street brand from the H&M group. With ateliers in Stockholm and Paris and designers that worked for APC, Acne and others - this is high fashion for those on a budget. I especially love their bath products (Fig Fiction is a favourite) and make-up. No wonder if you know that MUA Lisa Butler and perfumer Ben Gorham (founder of Byredo) developped it. 

Last night I went to the opening party of & Other Stories Antwerp. And I wasn't alone... the beautiful shop (700 m²!) was crowded with about 400 happy shoppers. I took home a bright red lipstick, a bottle of nail polish, a basic t-shirt and grey sweater. Think I'll pay them another visit next week - still have some items on the wishlist...

& Other Stories, Korte Gasthuisstraat 17, Antwerp

Comments