August Mallorca


Last week I returned from my summer holiday on the island of Mallorca. It's the second year in a row I end up there, and I'm sure I'll visit this beautiful Balearic island again.

This time round I discovered a really cool tapas bar (more on that soon) and a pop-up shop with an amazing selection of Spanish designer items: August. The name says it all - August opened in the heart of Palma just for the summer months. The clever people from Better, a pop-up agency from Madrid, opened their summer house in an old town house of 600 m2 with a sequence of bright spaces and intimate corners where you could discover the men's and women's fashion, accessories, cosmetics, books, art, ceramics and gourmet food. 

I bought a gorgeous pair of sunglasses from Mr Boho, a couple of funny fish purses from Don Fisher and a delicate ring from Ouibyou. Curious where August pops up next? Check the Better Facebook page.

Comments